Lengthening Tubular Mascara
MCoBEAUTY'S iconic XTENDLASH MASCARA has an innovative tubular formula that ensures no smudging, no flaking and no panda eyes, ever!
WHAT IS IT?
Our best-selling, award-winning innovative tubing mascara that will maximise length, curl and volume without flaking or smudging.
WHAT IT DOES:
- The glossy formula creates water-resistant 'tubes' around each and every lash for maximum length, definition and hold
- Binds to lashes and will not run, smudge, clump or flake
- Defines lashes to create incredible volume and length
- Ultra-pigmented black tubing formula provides intense definition
- Removes effortlessly with warm water and gentle pressure
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Australia's favourite tubing mascara
- Won't flake or smudge
- Water resistant and tear-proof
- Ultra black, glossy finish
- Buildable formula mimics mini lash extensions
- Safe for sensitive eyes and those who wear contact lenses
- Slides off with just warm water
HOW TO USE IT
1. Apply the tubing formula generously to clean and dry lashes until desired length, separation and volume is achieved.
2. To remove, simply apply warm water and a little gentle pressure to easily slide tubes off lashes.
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Iron Oxide (Cl 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin.
USE IT WITH
This is thè best mascara I’ve ever had!!!! All my friends want it too !
Truly a great product. Worth the money.
YAY! Does exactly what the product description (and Celeste's video) promises. Ordered my second tube already.
Goes on easily, lashes look longer, stays on all day!
The mascara did glide on lovely, but the black is very black… so too dark for me. It definitely clumps, which is really annoying. I’ve worn it for a few days now and it doesn’t give me raccoon eyes, which is nice… but neither does my Maybelline Colossal Volume in glam brown. I adore Celeste Barber & love watching her MCOBeauty videos… but I’m not impressed with their products so far :/