Brush-On Tinted Fibre Eyebrow Gel
Instantly build fuller and thicker eyebrows with our best-selling MAGIC BROWS tinted eyebrow pomade.
WHAT IS IT?
An innovative tinted brow gel that volumises and tints the brows in seconds.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Brush-on fibres adhere to brow hairs to give the illusion of fuller, bolder brows
- Quick-drying gel formula sets brow hairs in place for long-lasting hold
- Instant brush-on formula fills and tints brows in once action
- Won't fade or flake throughout the day
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Fills sparse brows in a flash
- Gives the illusion of laminated brows, no salon appointment required!
- Creates definition, tames and tints
- Long-lasting, water-resistant
HOW TO USE IT
Apply to brows in short upward strokes, following direction of hair growth.
Use the tip of the brush to shape and style brows for long-lasting hold.
Water (Aqua), PVP, Synthetic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ozokerite, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-2o, Nylon-66, Steareth-25, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate.
USE IT WITH
Nothing like this in UK!! It’s fantastic!!! So easy to use too highly recommend x
Would love to tell you my experience, but unfortunately I didn’t receive my order (I ordered two months ago)
I can’t believe how amazing this product is! I have been filling my brows since I was a teenager and it takes time to do this as I have fine hairs. Magic Brows filled my eyebrows so fluffy and instantly and the end result is so beautiful. Great colour match too. It’s a big game changer in my daily make up routine. Love this product!
I always have a back up of this product in my beauty cabinet- I love it so much. Looks so much more natural then a pencil and it’s so easy to use. Seriously the best for filling in eyebrows- you won’t regret purchasing this
My Brows are close to invisible and I colour them in every morning. I have found this product great for touch up areas over my brows, I haven't been able to use it as the full colour but to finish it looks really nice.